Next course will be fully online in Autumn 2022! Email Olwen @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest :).
Die Trageschule® Basic Courses are suitable for anyone who wants to become a babywearing consultant. After successfully completing the Die Trageschule® Basic Consultancy Course you can set yourself up to practice as a babywearing consultant.
This Basic Course content includes the following:
- Different knots with a woven wrap
- Various Hip carries (short wrap and ring sling)
- Front Wrap Cross Carry with a woven wrap
- Kangaroo Carry with a woven wrap
- Pocket Wrap Cross Carry with a stretchy wrap
- Rucksack Carry with a woven wrap
- Soft Structured Carriers (SSCs) and Meh Dais/Mei Tais
- Physiological and psychological aspects of carrying
- What is a good carrier/carry?
- Introduction to methodical working
- Designing a concept for an individual consultation
Basic Consultancy Course Fee: €460 (early bird €435).
Course fees include the Die Trageschule® basic materials package (which costs €120) and a once-off Die Trageschule® network registration fee of €50:
- Die Trageschule® Babywearing Consultancy Handbook
- Written step-by-step instructions for use during consultations
- Knot learning wrap
- Die Trageschule shortie demo wrap (pictured above)
- One time registration fee for the Die Trageschule® network of babywearing consultants
- Listing on the babywearing consultants list on the Die Trageschule® website
Babywearing consultants who have completed the Basic Course can progress on to the Advanced Course and, subsequently, the Certification Course.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at