While Olwen takes time off to support one of her children recover from being seriously ill, the wonderful Nele, a Die Trageschule® trainer based in Belgium, is offering a live online-course for people in Ireland. It starts September 2021 (early bird until 10 August 2021):
If you need more information, you can get in touch directly with Nele @ email@example.com
Die Trageschule® Basic Courses are suitable for anyone who wants to become a babywearing consultant. After successfully completing the Die Trageschule® Basic Consultancy Course you can set yourself up to practice as a babywearing consultant.
This Basic Course content includes the following:
- Different knots with a woven wrap
- Various Hip carries (short wrap and ring sling)
- Front Wrap Cross Carry with a woven wrap
- Kangaroo Carry with a woven wrap
- Pocket Wrap Cross Carry with a stretchy wrap
- Rucksack Carry with a woven wrap
- Soft Structured Carriers (SSCs) and Meh Dais/Mei Tais
- Physiological and psychological aspects of carrying
- What is a good carrier/carry?
- Introduction to methodical working
- Designing a concept for an individual consultation
Basic Consultancy Course Fee: €545 incl. VAT (early bird €525 incl. VAT).
Course fees include the Die Trageschule® basic materials package (which costs €120) and a once-off Die Trageschule® network registration fee of €50:
- Die Trageschule® Babywearing Consultancy Handbook
- Written step-by-step instructions for use during consultations
- Knot learning wrap
- Die Trageschule shortie demo wrap (pictured above)
- One time registration fee for the Die Trageschule® network of babywearing consultants
- Listing on the babywearing consultants list on the Die Trageschule® website
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at