Next Die Trageschule Advanced Course to be held in Leixlip, Co. Kildare on the 23, 24, 25 March 2020. This is a unique opportunity to work with the founder of Die Trageschule, Ulrike Höwer. To find out more or to book your place go to the Advanced Course Booking Form.
The Die Trageschule® Advanced Course builds on what you have learned in the Basic Course and how you have used your knowledge and skills in your consultancy practice. It expands on your ability to support parents in a one-to-one setting and develops the skills and knowledge you will need to work with groups of parents, such as a in a workshop. In this course we also focus on developmental milestones for babies and how this applies to babywearing, including where there are additional needs.
Course contents for the Advanced Course:
- Reflection on consultations and a photo series from carries taught in the Basic Course
- Review of all carries learned in the Basic Course
- Hip carry with a long wrap
- Front Cross Carry
- Back Wrap Cross Carry
- Double Hammock Back Carry
- Additional needs babywearing
- Elements of a good workshop
- Designing your own workshop
Included in the price:
- Die Trageschule® Handbook Babywearing As Therapy – Therapy Through Babywearing
- Written step-by-step instructions for use with consults
- Handouts from the course
If you are interesed in attending a Die Trageschule® Advanced Course, you can fill in this form.
Babywearing consultants who have completed the Advanced Course can progress to the Certification Course.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at